Master Shi Yan Ti is a 34th Generation Shaolin Warrior Monk and direct disciple of Venerable Abbot Shi YongXin of the Songshan Shaolin Temple in China. After over a decade of living, learning, training and meditating at the Shaolin Temple, he now travels widely outside of China to share his wisdom and skills with the world.
The Shaolin Temple dates back 1500 years and is regarded the cradle of Chan (Zen) Buddhism and Chinese Kung Fu. Both are inseparable in the lives of Shaolin Monks. Each kung fu form is a form of meditation. Each meditation is a way of bringing the mind into complete focus, stillness, and towards higher wisdom. The alignment of mind, body and spirit brings along with it better health and quality of life.
Master Yan Ti's mission is to introduce fundamental principles of ancient Shaolin Culture to broader audiences around the globe. He teaches classic Shaolin QiGong exercises and traditional Shaolin kung fu fist and weapons forms. He also performs common Chan Buddhist routines as practiced in the Shaolin Temple and explains basic principles of Chan philosophy to interested students. With this he wishes not only to keep Shaolin Culture alive but also to contribute to more well-being, better mutual understanding, happiness and Peace in the world.
Collaborating International Shaolin Schools
- Center for Studies of Martial Arts "Damo" Moscow, Russia
- Shaolin Kultur Zentrum Bielefeld, Germany
- Shaolin Temple Cultural Center Spain Madrid, Spain
- Shaolin Kung Fu Scotland Nairn, Scotland
- Swiss Chinese Kung Fu School Zurich, Switzerland
- Shaolin Temple Cultural Center Italy Milan, Italy
- Shaolin Wuhun Helan Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Peresvit School Kiev, Ukraine
- www.shaolintemplegreece.com Greece
If your school or organization is interested in hosting a guest seminar or classes with Master Yanti in your area, please do not hesitate to contact him.